JB’s RV Park Rules
- QUIET TIME: 10 p.m. / 7 a.m. – please be considerate of others. No loud music at any time.
- CHECK-OUT TIME IS 12:00 P.M.-Due to previous reservations, if you plan on staying longer, the earlier you re-register, the better your chance of keeping your site.
- SPEED LIMIT: Please observe a speed limit of no more than 5 mph.
- SEWER / UTILITIES: Sewer connection – a positive sewer seal at both ends of sewer hose is required. Washington State law requires that a sewer hose must be fastened using a connector or a rubber donut. Disconnection of other tenant utilities without Management approval is grounds for immediate eviction.
- CHILDREN: We want the children to be safe & have a good time, but always under the watchful eyes of a parent/guardian. Please use good judgement if you decide to leave your children at the park when you are gone. We are not responsible for their safety or welfare. You are liable for their behavior.
- PETS: Please maintain control of your pets at all times, leashes required. Owners must clean up after their pets. Do not leave pets tethered on a leash or chain or in a pen outside overnight or when you are absent. The same rules apply for cats as for dogs. Cats are inside pets only. If outside, they must be on a leash with the owner at all times. These rules are for health reasons as well as the respect for others. NO
- TRASH: Dumpster located in the park is for personal trash only. All garbage must be bagged & tied, boxes broken down. DO NOT leave trash outside by your RV. Cleanliness of the park is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly, as determined by management. If they are in need of attention, please notify the manager. Washing vehicles in the park is prohibited, however; keeping your RV clean and in good repair is required.
- NO FIREWORKS ALLOWED
- PARKING: One vehicles only per RV space if your space is large enough. Please utilize the parking spaces in front of the office area.
- CLOTHS LINES ARE NOT ALLOWED. ELECTRIC SPACE HEATERS ARE NOT ALLOWED. JB’s RV Park is not responsible for any electrical components on RV’s.
- CONDUCT: Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated. They will be reason for immediate eviction without refund.
- DRUGS: Illegal drugs of any form are prohibited on the property of JB’s RV Park. Person(s) caught in violation of this rule are subject to immediate eviction without a refund. Person (s) knowing of any illegal activity are encouraged to notify the management immediately. Any information reported will be strictly confidential.
- LIABILITY: All park facilities and equipment of the park is intended for the convenience of the guests. Any and all persons using the facilities do at THEIR OWN RISK and consent. The park management is NOT RESPONSIBLE for accident due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God or other unfortunate circumstances. The registered guest is financially responsible for all individuals or pets at their site for any/all damage to the park.
These rules are for health, cleanliness, legality and welfare of all.
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO EVICT OR REFUSE SERVICE TO ANY PERSON OR PERSONS WHO BREAK OR DISREGARD ANY RULES WITHOUT REFUND. MANANGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANYONE. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE RULES, REGULATIONS AND FEES WHEN NECESSARY.
We know most RV’ers to be some of the most helpful, honest and kind people in the world with good common sense, needing no written rules as they already honor the welfare and rights of others. These rules are to guide those who do not yet respect the property and rights of others.
THIS PROPERTY IS UNDER 24 HOUR VIDEO SURVEILLANCE. EQUIPMENT IN USE IS TO AID IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY CRIMES COMMITTED AGAINST THIS BUSINESS.